Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back to the hospital


Well the blessed event happened and is past us now.

Sebastian Lee Jones came into the world about 9:30pm on saturday evening.
He didn't want to leave his nice warm and safe place inside his mother but with a little coaxing and some surgery he finally popped out.
He weighed in at 3.3 kilos or 7.2753lbs and 50 cm or 1.6404 feet with a pretty good attitude, except when they took blood samples from his foot in the NICU.

He and mom are currently in the hospital at this time and hopefully this will be the day they get to come home.

I am looking forward to the time when I come home to both of them eagerly waiting for my return after a long days work.

Today I will leave work early so that I can rescue them from the nurses constant prodding and poking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment

Have a day!